Hacking Tello with microbit-worksheet 3
Worksheet 3: Gesture Control
Objective: Make MicroBit to command Tello to:
- Take off by pressing button A
- Fly up by pressing button A (after takeoff) and fly down by pressing B
- Fly forward by tilting the MicroBit 45 degree forward
- Fly backward by tilting the MicroBit 45 degree backward
- Fly left by tilting the MicroBit 45 degree left
- Fly right by tilting the MicroBit 45 degree right
- Land by pressing button A and B together, and.
Important:Before you can fly the drone with microbit, you need to complete all the steps. You are only allowed to fly the drone after the instructors verified your code is per below (Code Block 1, Code Block 2, Code Block 3, Code Block 4 and Code Block 5), and he signed on your worksheet and upload your code onto the microbit.
Step 1: Create the following code in MakeCode for Microbit.
Code Block 1 -
Code block 2
Code Block 3
Code Block 4
Code Block 5
(Instructor’s Signature) ___________________________________
Step 3: Loan a Microbit from the instructors and ask the instructors to upload your code into the Microbit.