Furious FPV LR1000 - Range Anxiety Nullified.
Micron light with an ultra compact footprint, The Furious FPV LR1000 takes receiver technology to new worlds with the range to make it work. The range, you asked? One Full Kilometer. That's over a half mile for you imperial guys & gals.
The LR1000 doesn't stop short with range, though - not a chance. With feature packed brilliance, Furious FPV brings amazing FPV goodness with an S-bus output without inverter, (8) channels of output, a 9th channel dedicated to RSSI, telemetry hub, and full compatibility with FrSky Taranis, Taranis Plus, & XJT Module.
Designed for ultra tight spaces with a keen eye on light weight, the LR1000 is the ultimate Rx solution that allows the freedom of flight without fear of Tx drop out. Simply put, you can push the boundaries of range with the full knowledge the LR1000 will be listening intently as you explore new worlds of FPV.
- 1kM Far Reaching Range
- 1.4g Ultra Light Weight Layout
- Incredibly Compact for Tight Installs
- S-bus Compatibility w/ No FC Inverter Necessary
- (8) Channels of Output w/ 9th Channel Dedicated to RSSI
- Ultra Rapid 0.1s Telemetry Hub Update Rate
- FrSky Compatible, Including Taranis, Taranis Plus & XJT Module
Input Voltage Range: 3.5V - 10.0V (5V Normal Operating Range)
Size: 23mm x 14mm x 4mm
Compatibility: FrSky Taranis, Taranis Plus & XJT
- The LR1000 currently does not support EU LBT D16 firmware.
- For F3 flight controller usage, the user will need to go to CLI command via CleanFlight / BetaFlight and input "set sbus_inversion = OFF" for functionality and then select "save."