Super_S F4 Tower is the perfect core stack for 60mm to 80mm micro drone frame, with its small and light 5.2g 20x20mm form factor and yet packed with a F4 flight controller and DShot supported 4-in-1 6A ESC.
A Super_S F4 Tower comes with a micro F4 flight controller and 4-in-1 6A ESC. No soldering is required to assembly the F4 flight controller to the 4-in-1 6A ESC!
Technical Specification of the micro F4 Flight controller:
- Micro flight controller with STM32F405RGT6 and MPU6000 sensors with SPI interface.
- Supports DSM/DSMX, SBUS and PPM
- Comes with Betaflight 3.1.6
- Comes with 5V/500mA BEC
- 20x20mm PCB size with mounting holes at 16x16mm
- 2.1g weight
- Comes with voltage sensor, LED and Buzzer output port
- Supports Mulitshot, Oneshot, and DShot600 ESC
- Comes with OSD
Technical Specification of the 4-in-1 6A (BS-06D):
- BLHeli_S 4-in-1 6A using SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Continuous current of 6A and Peak Current (for 5 sec) of 10A
- No BEC
- Supports 2S lipo
- 25x 29mm PCB size with mounting holes at 16x16mm
- 2.7g weight
- Supports DShot, oneshot