- Fast 6x15mm coreless motor set of 4 pieces (2 pieces of CW and 2 pieces of CCW)
- Give more thrust and power to your Tiny Whoop Inductrix and Cheerson CX10 now!
- With 70mm wire and Micro-JST-1.25mm plug so that you can just plug into your tiny whoop without soldering
A pack contains 2 pieces of clockwise and 2 pieces of counter clockwise motors.
Technical Specifications and Performance data:
- speed r/min: 55000 rpm
- operating voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- can diameter: 6mm
- can length: 15mm
- shaft diameter: 0.8mm
- shaft length: 5mm
Special note!! Run at least 3 batteries through these at no more than 50% throttle to seat the brushes. Failure to break in will void warranty. I personally run 5 batts though mine and then let them rip.To maximise performance and life span, dont run them in reverse!
Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
- clockwise: red +, blue -
- counter clockwise: white +, black -