Designed to specifically utilize RotorX RX1104 motors and RotorX RX3020 props, this frame turns trees into gates and your backyards into race tracks. But don't let your imagination stop there, with this micro hex, anything can be your playground: mini golf courses, carparks etc.
Don't be fooled by the size of this little gem either, you're looking at 3:1 thrust-to-weight ratio (on 3S), which makes it fly just as well as any other 250mm size quads you've seen on the market.
This frame supports full size Naze32 board (or any other boards that use 30.5mm mounting holes).
- 1 x 2.5mm 3K carbon fibre bottom plate
- 1 x 1.0mm 3K carbon fibre top plate
- Mounting hardware
- LDPower FR1106 motors
- RotorX RX3020 props
- DYS SN20A ESC running latest SimonK firmware with OneShot
- Naze32 running latest CleanFlight
- Micro MinimOSD with MW_OSD 1.4 and later
- 200mw to 600mw 32ch VTX
- 500tvl pico camera
- AirBladeOne 3D Printed Shield
**NOTE**: The frame is shipped with regular carbon fibre, the neon green artwork is done using Sharpie oil-based paint marker