This XMS30A is actually a total redesign of the original ESC, not just a small update. The new design is based of the XM20A, and uses large higher rated FETs instead of the 12 small FET design of the original XM30A. The gate drivers have also changed entirely.
Flashed from the factory with a BLHeli Bootloader and firmware, allows for a familiar environment for firmware updates, and quick changes on various settings available. Featuring a F396 series processor, the higher power F396 processor allows for higher thrust output, and improved compatibility for high kV or high power motors.
- Silabs processor clocked at 50Hz for increased overhead allowing for improved communication with high kV motors
- Ultra-low resistance miniature MOSFET paid with MOS Drive chips for improved efficiency.
- Supports popular Throttle Signals: PPM, One-Shot 125, One-Shot 42
- Includes a Plastic Housing for aid in ESC protection against prop strikes
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S LiPo
- Constant Current: 30 Amps
- Burst Current: 35 Amps
- Weight: 10g w/ wires
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38x16.5x6
- Motor Wire: Solder Pad
- Battery Wire: 67mm length, 20awg
- Throttle Wire: 130mm
- BEC: None