AirBlade Assault, the new brushless micro quadcopter that doesn't disappoint! At 130mm motor-to-motor distance, this little guy is one of the smallest brushless micro quadcopters on the market. With a small and light footprint, you can put your mind at ease when it comes to safety and durability concerns. Fully customizable, AirBlade Assault can fit 1104 or 1306 motors that swing 3-inch props.
Build your lighting fast micro AirBlade Assault with 65Drones AirBlade Assault DYS BX1306 4000Kv bundle kit now for micro fun-flying and racing!
AirBlade Assault Specifications:
- 2.5mm 3K carbon fiber bottom plate
- 1.0mm 3K carbon fiber top plate
- 130mm motor to motor distance
- Less than 150g AUW (built using the recommend parts below)- Mounting holes for popular flight controllers like Naze32, CC3D and other boards that uses 30.5mm mounting holes pattern. Of course if you have an Afromini or CC3D Atom Mini, they will work too.
- Motor mounting holes for 1104 motors or 1306 motors
65Drones AirBlade Assault DYS BX1306 4000Kv Bundle includes:
- 1 x 2.5mm 3K carbon fiber bottom plate
- 1 x 1mm 3K carbon fiber top plate
- 4 x DYS BX1306 4000Kv motors (2 x CW and 2 x CCW)
- Shipping Weight: 115g