- FX798T FPV Camera Blade Inductrix Tiny Whoop 600TVL 5.8g 25mW 40CH Tx Raceband - born for Indoor FPV Drone Racing
- Combo with 10deg 3D printer mount for inductrix available. Mount designed by NorCAL3D (http://www.thingiverse.com/NorCAL3D/about).
- Micro Size：17 * 17.5 * 12.5mm，Light weight：3.4g
- Connect to 3.7V 1S battery to work and work well with Fatshark goggles.
- Button Control Instead of Switch to change channels,One combo kit for transmitter and camera.
- Output power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5 5V
- Video output: NTSC
- Current Consumption: 230mA
- AV Output: VGA 640 * 480 PAL/1VP-P
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120 degrees viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20mm * 25mm diameter
- Antenna: 3 lobe right hand circular polarized
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with
- Raceband: 5658-5917MHz
- Push button operation, long press for band, short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators, 5 LED for band, 8 LED for channel
- Size: 17 * 17.5 * 12.5mm
- Weight: 3.4g
- 1 * FX798 TX Camera
- 1 * User manual
- (IF you choose combo) 1 x 10 deg mount designed by NorlCAL3D, of green color. Do make a remark about your preferred color during checkout if you prefer other color.